My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://www.justdarlingcakes.co.uk/blog
and update your bookmarks.

Wednesday 9 June 2010

Update


Firstly I had better apologise for a serious lack of posts in the last few weeks... Sorry! It has been more than a bit mad here for various reasons, the most relevant being researching and creating a business plan for Just Darling Cakes with a view to acquiring premises for a Design Studio (for the wedding and celebration cakes) and a CupCake Cafe. It's both exciting and terrifying and is in its infancy at the moment, the plan is still being drawn up. However, the downside is it very time consuming so I have neglected the blog slightly.


However, it hasn't been all work and no play, it was my Birthday last week and thanks to my fabulous friends we had a great night out in Leeds and lots of champagne cocktails :-) So thank you girls it was great fun!


It's most definitely back to work now though and I do promise to keep you more regularly updated on the business premises and general news. Thanks for bearing with me :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment