My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://www.justdarlingcakes.co.uk/blog
and update your bookmarks.

Saturday 19 June 2010

Liz and Peter McDonald Wedding Photos







Way back in April... that already seems like several years ago... I created a wedding cake for Liz and Peter. We drew inspiration from Liz's bridal gown and the entire three tiers was covered with hand cut lace detail. They also opted for a bride and groom to top the cake and reflect their outfits on the day.



Liz has kindly sent me the photo above showing the happy couple cutting the cake. I have also included on of their group shots, which shows my little sis :-) She's the one standing next to her boyfriend Alex, who is the guy behind the vicar! Congratulations Liz and Peter, hope you are enjoying married life :-) xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment