My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://www.justdarlingcakes.co.uk/blog
and update your bookmarks.

Tuesday 6 July 2010

Pre-School Fair
















On Saturday it was a local pre-school's summer fair and I was asked to provide a cupcake stall. It was great fun, from planning the cupcake cases and boxes to spending a lovely afternoon at the fair. This was the first time I'd done a stall like this and it definitely will not be the last. It has really spurred me on too, in the pursuit of my own cupcake cafe one day.
I have posted some pictures above to give an idea of the stall. We had the following flavours for sale and I'm glad to say that the table was empty by the end of the fair :-):
Vanilla with vanilla buttercream
Carrot with cinnamon buttercream
Chocolate with peanut butter buttercream
White Chocolate with Raspberry Coulis and Vanilla Buttercream
Chocolate with Chocolate buttercream
Thanks to Kate for all her help, writing labels, icing cupcakes and helping at the fair, you're a star! Photos are courtesy of Jo Bilham who is actually a make up artist but her photography rocks too. Check out her blog at http://www.makeupmummy.blogspot.com/.





No comments:

Post a Comment