My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://www.justdarlingcakes.co.uk/blog
and update your bookmarks.

Tuesday 6 July 2010

Ruby Red

A little while ago I signed up to test Ruby Red Cosmetics, I love Ruby Red so it seemed like a bit of a no brainer... well I've had my first lot of samples and I'm so excited :-)

It's been a stressful few weeks and I seem to be meeting myself coming back so my skin has definitely been suffering, so I was over the moon that the first products I get to test are a new cleanser and moisuriser.

The cleanser is a 'Natural Oil Face Cleanser' and is suitable for all types of skin. It removes dirt and makeup from your skin without stripping the natural oils away. It contains gorgeous ingredients such as Jojoba oil, shea butter, lavender, clary sage... need I go on? The aroma itself is delicious and instantly relaxing thanks to the last two ingredients above. You spread the cleanser on your face and massage in. Then take off with a warm, damp flannel. My skin felt really deeply cleansed but without the squeaky dryness you get with normal cleansers it was left amazingly soft.

The moisturiser for want of a better word is a 'Natural Face Oil', which plumps up the skin and can be used under another moisturiser or on its own. It contains a nourishing blend of Wheatgerm, Safflower, Evening Primrose and Clary sage to name a few of the ingredients. Again I found this really relaxing to use and felt instantly calmed. Even my 6 year old commented how nice I smelt when she had a hug!

I can't wait until these products are available to buy as I've nearly used up all my samples and my skin is not going to be happy at going back to basics until I can get hold of some more!

Other Ruby Red products that I can recommend from personal use are:

Natural Solid Perfume - Frangipani and Orange Blossom... Jo Whiley raves about these and I know why, gorgeous feminine sents that last.

Organic Honey and Vanilla Lip Balm - this is bliss for lips, I love it. Mine goes everywhere with me :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment