My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://www.justdarlingcakes.co.uk/blog
and update your bookmarks.

Thursday 24 February 2011

I am Nat



I want to share with you the wonders of I am Nat! Natalie Ramsell is a designer, and she creates the most beautiful stationary, wedding invites, business cards, save the dates, you name it and Nat creates it in her own unique way.
I had the pleasure of having afternoon tea with Nat in my Studio last week and she brought along a goody box filled with samples of her work. She's currently working on an Alice in Wonderland themed wedding and there are some examples of the stationary above... how gorgeous? I love the 'open me', 'eat me', drink me', labels and can't wait for Nat to design some similar ones to put on my boxes of cupcakes and cookies.
I will be displaying examples of Nat's work in my studio and you can see more by visiting her website wwwiamnat.co.uk. Mark my words she is destined for big things :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment