My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://www.justdarlingcakes.co.uk/blog
and update your bookmarks.

Monday 19 April 2010

Support Network




Being a mum is fabulous, I wouldn't change it for the world! However, trying to run a business from home with a 5 and 2 year old is pretty tough and I know I couldn't do it without my amazing support network of family and friends. My husband has been incredibly understanding about my reluctance to return to a 'proper job' after having the girls and I couldn't have got this far without him. Mark works full time and shift work at that so it takes a lot of organisation to organise childcare on a tiny budget... this is where my amazing friends come in and I just want to say a huge thank you to all of you, but especially Kate (above) and Adele (pictured with me), you are huge stars!




Unfortunately we live some distance from both sets of Grandparents but this hasn't stopped them from being fantastic, my inlaws regularly look after the girls when I get really busy and my parents who live abroad are great with advice and support. Mum and Dad won't know what's hit them when they come back home later this year... how often do you want the girls????




So this blog post is basically a great big thank you to all my friends and family for their support and help and also to all those friends who help support my business in other ways, you are all great and one day I hope I can make it up to you all... cupcake anyone?

No comments:

Post a Comment